I have had a lot on my plate this last week, and the piece I was hoping to share this week isn’t quite ready. So, here’s a list of what I’ve been working on:
- Starting an apologetics category
- Reviewing a couple of books by Edward Feser
- Starting a series on arguments for God’s existence by evaluating -from a layman’s perspective- Thomas Aquinas’s “First Way” and objections to it
- Starting a series on eschatology by showing how a non-scholar (any ol’ Christian) can evaluate “controversial” topics like it
- Sharing a lighthearted, and really silly, nerdy comic about Theological Hipsters
I tend to get pulled in several directions by my interests, and end up working on multiple projects in parallel, instead of cranking out one at a time. Don’t be afraid to comment or message me with your feedback!